- Star Plus maintains lead position in HSM and across genres: BARC week 32. As per the weekly data, Sun TV bagged the first spot in the South market.
- Ram Ratings Week 24’21-Wk 27’21: Fever FM leads in Mumbai, Delhi. Between 6th June and 3rd July, Radio Mirchi and Big FM dominated charts in Kolkata and Bangalore.
- Amazon Prime Video to stream WNBA games. Prime members will get exclusive access to six games from the second half of the 2021 WNBA session.
- According to the FICCI- EY report, while mobile continues to be the primary screen of digital content consumption, connected TV (CTV) is emerging as a fast-growing alternative to the small screen.
- ICC T20 WC: Disney+ Hotstar ropes in four sponsors, targets platform reach of 200-230 million. Dream11, Vimal Pan Masala, CoinSwitch, and BharatPe have come on-board as sponsors.
- FMCG ad volume rebounds with 53% YoY growth in H1 2021 on TV: Tam Adex. The top two advertisers HUL and Reckitt together accounted for a 40% share of FMCG ad volumes on TV.
- TV ad volume grew 14% in July ’21 compared to July ’20: TAM AdEx. According to the report, the corporate/brand image category saw the highest surge in ad volumes with 3.5x growth.
- BARC top 5 advertisers of the week 32 (7th August – 13th August 2021) are – Hindustan Lever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd, Cadbury India LTD, Reliance Retail LTD, Brooke Bond Lipton India LTD,
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 paid TV channels in week 32 (7th August – 13th August 2021) –
Paid– Star Plus, Sun TV, Star Maa, Colours, STAR Utsav.