In August 2018, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) placed a blanket ban over using public places for commercial advertising purposes. Following the order, Bangalore Skyline was stripped off of the colourful flex banners that donned the humongous hoardings across the city.
On one side where it was a let down for advertisers who have planned their advertising spend for the upcoming festive season, for some it presented opportunities to up their game. Earlier, while these hoardings were competing one another for commuters’ attention, now there was plenty room for other media options to mark their presence. And clearly, these bus shelters are the winners.
Why should you opt for Bus Shelter Innovation Advertising?
This is the best time for Bus Shelter Innovation Advertising due to the following reasons:
- People spend a considerable time waiting for the bus at bus shelters. An interesting ad creative has higher chances of engaging the attention of the audience and encourage word-of-mouth publicity too.
- Also, due to absence of hoardings and other outdoor options, there is less competition for audience attention. Innovation would add to the visibility and retention of the ad.
- Apart from 3D creative, other innovations such as addition of LED Panels, change in layout or addition of other aesthetic and functional features can be done. In other words, customization is possible as per the brand requirements.
How can I get Bus Shelter Innovation Advertising done for my brand?
We at The Media Ant can help you in planning, designing and executing innovation advertising for your brand. We have years of experience in executing outdoor advertising campaigns for our clients. Contact us for bus shelter advertising. We can suggest you ideas best suited to your brand requirements or help you materialize your idea. We would take care of the end-to-end execution of the campaign as well. You can reach out to us at the email id Help@TheMediaAnt.Com or call us at 080 67415510.
What are the advertising rates for innovative advertising in bus shelters in Bangalore?
The advertising rates for innovative advertising in bus shelters would vary on various factors:
- Location: Advertising in bus shelters in prominent areas of the city costs more.
- Size: Advertising rate is proportional to the size of the bus shelter size.
- Type of lighting options: A non-lit bus shelter would cost lesser than a lit bus shelter as it would reach out to the audience even in dark.
- Customization Level: Advertising rates would be directly proportional to the level of customization in advertising.
You can check the base rates of advertising in bus shelters in Bangalore by visiting this link. To know the availability and best rates for innovative ads in the bus shelter of your choice, contact us via mail or phone call.
You can check some more pictures for reference: