Q- Why is promoting a travel website really important?
A- You have optimized the travel website to attract more visitors, have added lip-smacking photos of exotic dishes from remote destinations and also posted few quirky blog posts on 5 best travel ideas for the upcoming summer vacations. So, you think you are sorted? Well, you are not. Trip plans are usually not an impulse purchase. It involves a lot of research, going back and forth screens, and decision making. Enter a lot of micro-moments resulting in a lot of customer touch points. It’s very important to be present in customer’s sight all the time so promoting a travel website plays a very important role.
Q- What online media options can you opt for promoting a travel website?
A- Most of the travel plans nowadays are purchased through websites or apps so it is imperative to advertise a travel website online. Few of the online popular marketing ideas for a travel website can be:
- Google advertising for a travel website: Google search ads and display ads would lead your customers to your travel website every time they search or browse related to traveling.
- Remarketing advertising for a travel website: Customers who have visited your site can be specifically targeted through remarketing.
- App Installation advertising for a travel website through Facebook and Google Universal App Campaign.
- Video advertising for a travel website on high-performance mediums like YouTube and Hotstar
- Audio advertising for a travel website on entertainment apps like Wynk, Gaana, and Saavn.
- Banner advertising for a travel website on popular platforms like Book My Show, Facebook and Inshorts.
For more details on how digital media options can help in promoting a travel website, please visit https://themediaant.com/digital.
Q- Is online media enough or should you also think of targeting offline media for promoting a travel website?
A- Majority of micro-moments related to need for a break, travel, relaxation, family time happens offline while traveling, reading a nice article in newspaper or magazine, casually watching television, having lunch during office hours etc. so for better results, one can target those moments too. Few of the offline popular marketing ideas for a travel website can be:
- Radio Advertising for a travel website: Radio is an extremely popular mass medium with high reach. It’s a preferred advertising medium for creating brand awareness and recall value.For more details, please visit https://themediaant.com/radio
- Outdoor & Transit Advertising for a travel website: Media options like hoardings, Volvo buses have high visibility and impact.
- Print Advertising for a travel website: In-flight magazines, travel and lifestyle magazines and top circulated newspapers like Times of India can help reach the right audience.
- Television Advertising for a travel website: Television advertising can enhance the brand image of the travel website.
For more details, please visit https://themediaant.com/television
If you want to opt for promoting a travel website with us or looking for more marketing ideas for promoting a travel website, contact us at Help@TheMediaAnt.Com or call us at 080 67415510.
Do you own an offline travel agency? Please read our blog post on How to Promote a Travel Agency.