Q- Why place advertisement in Nagaland Post?
Advertising in Nagaland Post would help brands in reaching out to their target customers and build trust. The advantages of Nagaland Post Advertising are:
- Nagaland Post is the most read newspaper in Nagaland. Ads placed in Nagaland Post would reach to maximum newspaper readers.
- Nagaland Post covers news and articles on a number of topics and genres hence by placing ads in Nagaland Post, advertisers can reach out to the audience having various interests.
- Apart from news and current affairs, Nagaland Post also has a number of supplements on topics like the city and its people, housing and real estate, education, career, religion and spirituality, and lifestyle. Advertisers looking to engage audience interested in a particular genre can place ads in appropriate supplements to target a specific group.
- Nagaland Post is one of the most trusted newspaper brands in India. Advertising in Nagaland Post will help advertisers build trust with their audience.
Q- What type of advertisements can I place in Nagaland Post?
Following are the Advertisement types accepted by Nagaland Post:
- Variable Ad Size charged on per square area: Advertiser can select the ad size. However, there are minimum size requirements- 240 sq cm in case of the front page and 20 sq cm in case of all other pages.
- Fixed Ad Size: These are premium options for placing ads in Nagaland Post Newspaper. Following three types of fixed size ads are available:
- Full Page
- Half Page
- Quarter Page
- Jacket: This is a premium Full-Page Ad option that appears before the front page. It is not a part of the newspaper. Both the sides of the jacket page (before the front page) are printed.
- Skybus: Skybus appears as a fixed size horizontal ad on top most part of the first page.
- Pointer: Pointer ads are very small sized ads that appear on the front page.
Q- Where can I check the Nagaland Post Ad Rates?
Nagaland Post Ad Rates varies based on many factors like Ad Size, Ad Placement, Demand, Season etc. You can check the link: https://www.themediaant.com/newspaper/nagaland-post-main-nagaland for The Nagaland Post Rate Card. The Nagaland Post Rates mentioned are the discounted Nagaland Post Ad rates exclusively offered by The Media Ant. There are no extra charges levied except the GST which is 5% for newspaper advertising.
Q- When can I expect the ad to be published in Nagaland Post?
After the advertiser submits the final creative, it would take two days for the ad to be published in Nagaland Post.
Q- Who should I contact to place an advertisement in Nagaland Post?
You can visit the link: https://www.themediaant.com/newspaper/nagaland-post-main-nagaland and book an online campaign or write a mail to Help@TheMediaAnt.Com for placing an ad in Nagaland Post.
The Media Ant is one of the leading Nagaland Post Advertising Agencies. The Media Ant offers an online platform free of cost to check and compare ad rates for Nagaland Post and other leading newspapers. On the basis of years of partnership with the publishers, The Media Ant offers the best Nagaland Post Ad Rates. The Media Ant offers 100 % transparency in ad booking process and also ensures a hassle-free execution.