Founded in 2002, Royaloak Furniture is one of the leading organized furniture distributors & retailers in India with a vision for modernization and high quality standards in their products.
With an international standard of quality & excellence, the brand brings the biggest collection of furniture in the country – sofas, living room furniture, Office Furniture, Bedroom Furniture, Utility Furniture, and Outdoor Furniture- all in unbeatable quality and ultimate comfort.
Their products are imported from all around the globe but mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Srilanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey, hence, giving the customers authentic, beautiful designs at an incredible price range.
The objective of the campaign was to increase the overall brand awareness.
The campaign was run on the app Spotify and the target audience was young, working professionals who actively use e-commerce sites. Hence, the most fitting target audience was people in the age group of 25- 40 years.
The brand awareness campaign was run in the Indian cities of Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
The challenge was to filter out the following people-
Who would be open to buying home decor products online above a specific price range and are active users of online e-commerce sites.
Widen the consumer base of the brand with a strong focus on ‘direct-to-consumer’ channels through their own website, i.e, increasing their brand awareness.
While selecting the advertising platforms and keeping the objectives in mind, the following were some of the factors that were considered:
- The brand Royaloak has an active online presence and a well designed website facilitating online purchase, showing that consumers can easily buy their furniture from their online store. Their products are also available on other e-commerce sites. Hence, the objective was to target users who are already present on the digital mediums and are active users of such sites. This group generally prefers promising new brands providing modern looking products and also have a higher spending bandwidth
- The app Spotify was considered for the campaign because the majority of people between the age group of 25-40 in the above mentioned geography (Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore) have a higher tendency of actively using music apps and also a high chance of being working professionals with disposable income.
Keeping the approach and objectives in mind, and based on the past campaign execution experience, the digital platform suggested was :
Affle- Affle is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer engagement, acquisitions and transactions through relevant mobile advertising. The platform aims to enhance returns on marketing investment through contextual mobile ads and also by reducing digital ad fraud.
Reason for using Affle-
- High engagement video, rich media and native ad experiences layered over data-driven targeting & retargeting algorithms.
- Measurable mobile advertising.
- New consumer conversions (acquisitions, engagements, transactions)
- Retargeting existing consumers to complete transactions for e-commerce companies
- An online to offline (O2O) platform that converts online consumer engagement into in-store walk-ins.
Campaign execution (creatives)
The brand came up with interesting and compelling audio banner ad, which is as follows-
The campaign resulted in-
- A 23% increase in overall reach.
- A 10% decrease in cost per reach.