1. The total FCT on TV has again dropped by 9% in the 18th week as compared to the 17th week, and when compared to the pre-COVID period i.e 2nd & 3rd week, the total FCT has dropped by 33.4%- BARC
2. Amazon Prime has acquired the digital premiere rights of 7 Bollywood and regional films which were waiting for their for theatrical release but now it’ll be released on Amazon Prime.
2. CNBC-TV18 and CNN-News18 have launched a new series ‘Global Dialogues: The Covid-19 Impact & Beyond’, where the industry leaders will shed light on the impact of COVID on India and the possibilities of the post COVID world. The show can be watched at 6 pm on both of the channels on Wednesday.
3. Dainik Jagran and Times of India are the top-most read Hindi and English newspapers Q4 2019- IRS Q4 2019
4. India Today (English) is the most read magazine across languages in India. Other top most-read magazines in India are India Today (Hindi), Samanya Gyan Darpan, Vanitha (Malayalam), Pratiyogita Darpan (Hindi)- IRS Q4 2019
5. Top 5 Youtube ads in April in India-
Airtel Number Online Recharge Kaise Kare (watch), Thank you doctors, nurses and all healthcare workers | Google India (watch), 8 Series – Coming April 14th | HyperTaskers Welcome! | OnePlus (watch), Malabar Gold and Diamonds Brides of India | Malabar Gold (watch), Launching Mi Robot Vacuum Mop-P | Xiaomi India (watch)
6. BARC- Top advertisers of 18th week (2nd- 8th May 2020): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Brooke Bond Lipton India, Policy Bazar insurance Brokers PV LTD, Colgate Palmolive India Pvt.
7. According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 18th week (2nd- 8th May 2020)-
Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Sony Sab, DD National, Nick
Free– Dangal, Big Magic, DD National, B4U Kadak, DD Bharti
Stay tuned for the weekly dose of your media-related news.