1. Tabloola partners with Oracle Data Cloud, now, on buying vCPM model, advertisers will only pay for viewed impressions, and when buying on a CPCV model, advertisers will only pay when their ad has reached their desired completion point.
2. Disney + will be launched in India on 3rd April which was delayed due to pandemic outbreak. Disney+ Hotstar VIP plan will cost Rs 399/year and the premium will cost Rs 1499/year.
3. Hero Indian Super League 2019-2020 witnessed a jump of 51% with a recorded reach of 168 million and 261 million impressions- BARC.
4. The newspaper delivery in Mumbai would remain suspended till 14th April which was earlier promised to start on 1st April.
5. Aaj Tak, ABP News, and Republic TV crossed the 20-crore impressions in the first week of complete lockdown in India (21st-27th March)
6. News channels saw a whopping spike of 298% in its viewership during the first week of the lockdown (over the pre-covid period). Movies, Infotainment, and kids also saw significant growth.
7. Aajtak.in continues to be the top Hindi news destination on desktop and mobile devices with a total unique visitors of 2.8 million and 53 million respectively- Comscore data Feb
8. According to the annual FICCI Report on India’s M&E sector- MX player is the number 1 entertainment app of 2019 in India with a total of 175million MAU.
9. Sony Pal, Star Utsav, Zee Anmol & Colors Rishtey will be free of charge on all DTH and Cable networks for a period of two months.
10. Google to shut down its app Neighbourly, a local Q&A app in India, on 12 May 2020. The app has 10 million downloads on the play store.
Stay tuned for the weekly dose of your media-related news.