- AltBalaji has entered into a partnership with Roposo, in order to leverage and strengthen each other’s presence in Tier 2, 3 cities. With this association, AltBalaji will be tapping the huge userbase of Roposo to promote its content more innovatively.
- Criteo has released its Holiday Report 2020 which highlights the key trends in the online E-commerce industry in the festive season including Raksha Bandhan, Big Billion Days, and Diwali. According to which- there has been a 28% YOY increase in the overall online retail sales.
- Laqshya Media Insights Group has launched a new report on the traffic data of India which can be helpful for companies with their OOH advertising. According to which:
- Time spent on the road in Mumbai is at 77-88% to the peak traffic time observed in Jan 2020, in Delhi it’s at 70% of the peak, and Bengaluru it’s at 80%.
- Times Internet’s M360 has partnered with Google as a Google Ad manager partner. M360 will now be able to monetize publisher inventory using the Google ad manager platform.
- Inmobi released a new report, based on a survey, which discusses the spending patterns and shopping habits of Indians during the festive season to help marketers. A few highlights:
- Indians will spend INR 15k on average
- The top shopping categories will include Apparel, Home appliance, Gift Packs & Work from home needs.
- Mobile is the primary channel to explore and buy products for more than 60% of consumers.
- Enterr10 TV has launched another Bhojpuri GEC channel Enterr10 Rangeela.
- GroupM and Facebook have launched an industry-first media playbook for advertisers and marketers to adapt to consumer behavior of the new normal.
- Fever FM retained its top position in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City maintained lead in Bangalore and Radio Mirchi in Kolkata in week 29-32- RAM ratings.
- Top 5 advertisers in the Hindi movie genre in 37th week (12th-18th Sep): Disney+Hotstar VIP, Glow & Lovely Advanced Multivitamin, Close Up Ever Fresh, Lux Toilet Soap, Clinic Plus Shampoo.
- BARC- Top 5 advertisers of week 37th (12th-18th Sep): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, ITC Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products, Procter & Gamble.
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the week 37th (12th-18th Sep)-
- Pay– Star Plus, Sun TV, Star Maa, Sony SAB, Zee TV
- Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Dangal, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.
Also, share on social media to keep your contacts updated.