- According to BARC India, ad volumes have grown by 34% in the second half of 2020. The data was revealed in the television measurement company’s third yearbook called ‘The Year After Two Thousand & Nineteen’.
- According to Crisil’s report, Indian media, entertainment sector saw 27 pc revenue growth in FY22. The pandemic accelerated adoption of over-the-top (OTT) platforms, online gaming, e-commerce, e-learning, e-papers and online news platforms.
- More than 80% marketers have limited understanding of customer lifetime value: CMO Council. The research provides insights on how to define, measure and track customer lifetime value for strategic growth and profitability
- DHL signs first ever cricket sponsorship deal with MI. The logistics company has come onboard as the team’s official logistics and principal sponsor
- Dentsu International has launched the consumer vision research report, ‘The Age of Inclusive Intelligence’. The report charts the long-term consumer trends that will shape the next decade.
- RAM Ratings for Week 1’21-Week 4’21: Fever FM tops in Mumbai, Delhi. Radio City and Big FM took the lead in Bangalore while Radio Mirchi topped in Kolkata.
- BARC top 5 advertisers of the week 8 (20th Feb- 26th Feb 2021) are – Hindustan Lever LTD, Reckitt Benckiser, ITC LTD, Godrej Consumer Products, Cadburys India LTD
- According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and paid TV channels in week 8 (20th Feb – 26th Feb 2021) –
Paid– STAR Plus, Sun TV, STAR Maa, STAR Vijay, Colours.
Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Sony Pal, Dangal, Colors Rishtey.