1) Taboola has released Indian Readership Insights which reveals the latest readership trends for most read topics during the lockdown in India.
- 4X more people trust ads on news sites than social media in the current pandemic
- The entertainment vertical has seen a 56% month-on-month rise in terms of ad spend from March to April
- 291% increase in pageview traffic for articles around the home, business, and personal loans
2) The Digital Advertising Market witnessed a growth of 25% during the financial year 2018-19 – IAMAI’s (Internet and Mobile Association of India)
3) Facebook has launched a new service “Shops” which will let small businesses set up single online stores on Facebook and Instagram for their customers.
4) OOH Company “Century Group of Companies” implements Edge1 out-of-home advertising software which enables easy planning, buying, and monitoring of the outdoor advertising networks.
5) LOTAME, unstacked data solutions company, launched a new service “Lotame Panorama” which will help buyers and sellers of Digital media to use first, second and third party data to create and analyze audience segments on the cookie-challenged web
6) WhatsApp has announced the launch of a new feature, which will enable businesses to sync their business accounts with their Facebook pages. With this feature, Facebook ads can be directly redirected to their linked WhatsApp business account.
7)1SPORTS is telecasting BetBarter Vanuatu Blast T10 League in India, the first-ever live cricket during this lockdown, matches will be played every Saturday (except 1st week) morning starting 7.30 AM & 9.30 AM India time.
8) BARC- Top advertisers of 19th week (8th- 15th May 2020): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, ITC LTD, GCMMF (GUJ COOP MILK MKT FED), Brooke Bond Lipton India.
9) According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 19th week ( 8th- 15thMay 2020)-
Pay– Sun TV, Star Plus, Sony Sab, Star Maa, Nick
Free– Dangal, Big Magic, B4U Kadak, DD Bharti, DD National