1. Nielsen has launched Nielsen Compass, a yearly dataset that covers critical elements from marketing campaigns including brands, pricing, and media platforms for marketers to make data-driven decisions to optimize and increase the effectiveness of their campaigns.
2. Facebook has launched a business suite, a hub of tools and resources to manage Facebook profiles and pages. The tool is more helpful for small businesses.
3. Hansa Research to track the brand performances during IPL 2020 through IPLomania. The study majorly focuses on the returns on the advertising investments in terms of recall of brands/ads.
4. The leading Bengali OTT platform “Hoichoi” garnered more than 13 million subscribers. As it starts the 4th year of the journey, the platform is all set to take a big leap starting with the launch of 25 new original series.
5. Fever FM maintained its top spot in Mumbai and Delhi, while Radio City and Radio Mirchi continued to lead in Bangalore and Kolkata respectively in the time period of 28th June to 25th July 2020- RAM Ratings
6. Top 10 Youtube ads in August 2020:
- Shot on iPhone by Damien Chazelle- Vertical Cinema I Apple India
- Realme 7 & 7 Pro | Capture Sharper, Charge Faster
- Zimmedari se Tayyari | Yes Bank
- Samsung Galaxy M51 with 7000mAh I Mo-B left drained
- Story of a Second | Shot on OnePlus 8 Pro 5G
- Lava Mobiles | Desh Ki Apni Dhun, Desh Ka Apna Lava
- Introducing The New S-CROSS Petrol, The Refined SUV | Nexa Experience
- Rakshak Ki Rakhi | Goodknight protects our front-line heroes from mosquitoes
- DETEL EV I Detel Easy I Worlds Most Economical EV
- Ride To Safety with Rapido
7. Top 5 advertisers in English Business news in 36th Week (5th-11th Sep): Care Health Insurance, India Commodity Indices, Thyrocare, Route Mobile- IPO, Mahindra XUV 300.
8. BARC- Top 5 advertisers of week 36th (5th- 11th Sep): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, Vodafone Idea LTD, ITC Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products.
9. According to BARC weekly data, the following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the week 35th (29th Aug-4th Sep)-
- Pay– Star Plus, Sun TV, Star Maa, Sony SAB, Zee Telugu
- Free– Star Utsav, Zee Anmol, Dangal, Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey
Stay tuned for the weekly update of top media ad news headlines.
Also, share on social media to keep your contacts updated.