1. Haryana Government has passed a tender for advertising rights on the standard/ordinary busses of Haryana Roadways for a period of 3 years.
2. All licensed hoarding owners in Mumbai to display only the awareness messages about Corona Virus for 10 days from 16th March onwards- BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation)
3. Discovery has launched it’s streaming app “Discovery Plus” in India, the introductory offer is INR 299 per annum.
4. Lemma has announced its integration with premium digital media at Delhi Airport, enabling ad purchasing and targeting programmatically using Lemma pDOOH platform.
5. The BCCI has announced to postpone IPL till 15th April 2020.
6. DigitalKites has released two flagship products: AudiencePrime & AudiencePlay for brands and publishers respectively. It claims to make it secure and easy for brands and publishers to collaborate with each other seamlessly.
7. BARC- Top advertisers of 10th week (7th- 13th March 2020): Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser (INDIA) Ltd, ITC Ltd, Brooke Bond Lipton India, Cadbury India.
8. According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 10th week (7th- 13th March) of 2020-
Pay– Sun TV, Star Maa, Sony Sab, Star Plus, Zee TV
Free– Dangal, Big Magic, B4U Kadak, Bhojpuri Cinema, Zee Biskope
Stay tuned for the weekly dose of your media-related news.