1. 104.8 Ishq launched a new show “Ishq Auto Adda” with RJ Sarthak. The first show was aired on 20th Feb 2020.
2. Audio Streaming app Gaana has rolled out contextual dynamic audio ads. This will allow marketers to create personalized ads according to their targeted audience.
3. The Kerala State Government has imposed the ban on Plastic/PVC usage in outdoor advertisements.
4. According to BARC, Color’s Bigg Boss season- 13 finale has garnered 10.5mn impressions and became the top-viewed episode in the non-fiction category.
5. The Bombay High Court has asked TRAI to put NTO 2.0 on hold.
6. Kantar and VTION launched a new report “OTT Audience Measurement Insights”- according to which Gaana is the top music streaming platform with a total market share of 30%.
7. According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 advertisers of the 7th week (15th Feb- 21th Feb) of 2020- Hindustan Unilever LTD, Reckitt Benckiser LTD, ITC LTD, Brooke Bond Lipton India LTD, Cadbury India LTD
8. According to BARC weekly data following were the top 5 free and pay-TV channels in the 7th week (15th Feb- 21th Feb) of 2020-
Pay– Sun TV, Colors, Star Maa, Sony Sab, Star Plus
Free– Dangal, Big Magic, B4U Kadak, Bhojpuri Cinema, Zee Biskope
Stay tuned for the weekly dose of your media-related news.