mfine is an AI-driven healthcare platform that aggregates top-notch doctors to deliver on-demand healthcare consultations to the patients. Patients can search the doctors based on their symptoms or from a certain hospital of the city and book appointments online.
- Create awareness about mfine in the city
- People who are open to check or book online healthcare consultations services
- To filter out people who :
- Are looking for healthcare services
- Are open to online transactions
- To reach out to the relevant audience ensuring minimum wastage
- Bangalore, often hailed as the Silicon Valley of India, is the top-most city among working professionals, startups, and small businesses. Bangalore homes almost 50% of migrants majority of them are working professionals. Hence, targeting working professionals in Bangalore has the following benefits-
- They have a high propensity towards adopting tech products that can help them in making their lives better.
- They prefer tech-driven solutions and ease of accessing than opting for local services.
- They belong to NCCS A/B having a high propensity to spend
- Since the objective was to create awareness of a new product in the city, Hyperlocal advertising media which have mass reach would be more effective to directly target the population.
The major challenge was to reach out to the relevant set of audience and spread awareness about the launch of mfine in Bangalore.
Keeping the approach and targeted audience in mind, the following media platforms were selected:
- Radio: Radio is one of the best media platforms for city-wide targeting and to target the working professionals because a majority of the working population listen to the radio while commuting to their workplaces. Hence, radio was used for increasing brand awareness.
- Outdoor: Since the objective is to reach out to business professionals and those who are seeking healthcare services, we decided to target localities/platforms that are most visited/used by the target group. Hyperlocal advertising is one such effective medium.
- Cinema: Cinema is one of the best sources of entertainment and the reach of the cinema halls is pretty high in Bangalore (almost 1,761,000 per week) Also, the cinema-goers are considered as the premium audience and mostly aware of the tech-driven product hence placing ads in cinema halls helped the brand to the premium audience and convey the benefits of online healthcare consultation.
- Medical Shop Branding: The ad on the medical shops encouraged the people who are actively seeking to buy their prescriptions (low-hanging fruits) about mfine and its advantages.
- Bus Advertising: Bangaloreans spend an average number of two hours daily on commuting. Buses are one of the major transport media in Bangalore. Placing ads on buses helped in reaching out to the mass audience.
- Cab Branding: Cab branding is a very attractive and premium advertising medium. Due to high traffic, people spend a significant amount of time on the road hence making cab branding a preferred advertising medium for the brand to spread the word about its platform.
The brand came up with interesting and engaging content in the forms of print ad and radio jingles.
Want a similar success story for your brand? Write to us at Help@TheMediaAnt.com